Thursday 15 September 2011

Giant Revel 2 bike review

I love my Giant Revel 2. I was so overwhelmed which bike to choose when I signed up to the Cycle to Work scheme. I didn't want to spend a fortune, but I wanted something good enough for on road and off road biking. The bike is quite light so I'm fine lifting it over stiles when we're out and about. The gears work well, and I can ride up steep hills relatively easy. I'm glad I went for this bike, rather than the Raleigh or the Diamond Back I considered. It only cost me £300 and it looks cool. The suspension forks work well, and it's fun riding over cobbled roads. It's a man's bike, but fine for a woman too as the cross bar isn't completely horizontal, it's on a bit of an angle. We love going out on our bikes, and I already feel a lot fitter. It's amazing how far you can cycle in a short amount of time. I'm really pleased my new bike - I'd give it 5 out of 5, and I think I made the right decision to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment