Wednesday 4 May 2011

A right royal wedding BBQ

The weather's been sunny but spoilt by the wind.

I watched the royal wedding on Friday then nipped to a wedding party at the allotment. Afterwards I went to a BBQ at my friend Nina's house. I was the only veggie and everyone was stuffing their faces full of meat. I got a bit drunk off fizzy wine and beer. I wore a new red, white and blue (accidentally patriotic) maxi dress that I got from H&M. We finished off the party with some whipped cream and strawberries.

We had a yummy lunch out at Annie's café on Saturday.

I planted my squash seeds in the greenhouse at home.

I caught a little boy throwing rocks at my mum's car.

Avi sowed all the runner and French beans directly into the soil at the allotment.

I ordered 2 new sewing books, the Bag Making Bible and Sew Everything Workshop.

I was bank holiday on Monday, and it was a very windy day, so we made the most of the wind and flew a kit down the park.  It was lots of fun and we got the kite pretty high, it was a stunt kite though so it was a bit tricky to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment